mercoledì 26 marzo 2014

Don't worry, be happy!

Amo la primavera, penso che sia la stagione migliore. Rinasce la natura e mi sento sempre più positiva. Quindi "In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double, don't worry, be happy!"

I love spring, I think that it's the best season. When the nature comes alive, suddenly I fell more positive and happy. I fell in love with the most famous Bob Marley's song and I think that it could tell what I think in this season "In every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double, don't worry, be happy!"

"Chi non aspira alle gioie dell'amore e a grandi cose, quando nell'occhio del cielo e nel seno della terra ritorna la primavera?"Friedrich Holderin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc


Giada Carrara ph.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/giadas_photograpy/


Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Lather jacket (bought in Paris)Hair bow: Claire's (bought in Salamanca)Tank: Tally WeijlShorts: Hollister.CoShoes: Dr.Martens







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento